The fact that someone even thought of auctioning off human remains from a Nazi death camp is absurd and completely sick. And starting at $10 each- how offensive. That is no way of honoring those who died at the hands of the Nazis. That is dishonoring their memory and quite honestly making a mockery of what happened. Not to even mention that this man does not have any authorization saying these are actually human remains from the camp. If these are in fact truly human remains from the death camp, then they should be buried and become a symbol of the millions of lives lost during WWII. Or they should be placed in an exhibit at a Holocaust museum. They should not be auctioned off to some bidder who has the most money.
- RT @lemondefr: #Bruxelles L'hommage de Plantu bit.ly/25hXK8R https://t.co/WNoXNAwCUT 2 years ago
- To Maintain Supply of Sex Slaves, ISIS Pushes Birth Control nyti.ms/1QTDS2c 2 years ago
- America’s presidential election: Pushback econ.st/21G5ulP via @TheEconomist 2 years ago
- Schumpeter: Open for business econ.st/1LTEuYO via @TheEconomist 2 years ago
- An age-old cure for what ails the world devex.com/news/an-age-ol… 2 years ago