This is a great success for women and children in Pakistan. Women and children bare the brunt of violence, and it often goes unpunished. However, that is about to change with the new law taking effect in Pakistan that will punish those who commit violent acts against women and children.
- RT @lemondefr: #Bruxelles L'hommage de Plantu bit.ly/25hXK8R https://t.co/WNoXNAwCUT 1 year ago
- To Maintain Supply of Sex Slaves, ISIS Pushes Birth Control nyti.ms/1QTDS2c 1 year ago
- America’s presidential election: Pushback econ.st/21G5ulP via @TheEconomist 1 year ago
- Schumpeter: Open for business econ.st/1LTEuYO via @TheEconomist 1 year ago
- An age-old cure for what ails the world devex.com/news/an-age-ol… 1 year ago