Watch this video of Kirk Cameron saying to Piers Morgan that being gay is “unnatural, detrimental and ultimately destructive to foundations of civilization.” This makes me sick. Being gay is not unnatural it is a part of life. Everybody is different, and just because you are “different” does not make it wrong or detrimental to society. It is just a part of society, like you and I.
- RT @lemondefr: #Bruxelles L'hommage de Plantu bit.ly/25hXK8R https://t.co/WNoXNAwCUT 1 year ago
- To Maintain Supply of Sex Slaves, ISIS Pushes Birth Control nyti.ms/1QTDS2c 1 year ago
- America’s presidential election: Pushback econ.st/21G5ulP via @TheEconomist 1 year ago
- Schumpeter: Open for business econ.st/1LTEuYO via @TheEconomist 1 year ago
- An age-old cure for what ails the world devex.com/news/an-age-ol… 1 year ago