Invisible Children has issued a statement in response to the criticism that has come with the release of their KONY 2012 video. In the statement, the organization divulges into the “false or misleading information” about their efforts, including the information circulating that Invisible Children only uses 31 percent of their funds to help the cause.
- RT @lemondefr: #Bruxelles L'hommage de Plantu bit.ly/25hXK8R https://t.co/WNoXNAwCUT 2 years ago
- To Maintain Supply of Sex Slaves, ISIS Pushes Birth Control nyti.ms/1QTDS2c 2 years ago
- America’s presidential election: Pushback econ.st/21G5ulP via @TheEconomist 2 years ago
- Schumpeter: Open for business econ.st/1LTEuYO via @TheEconomist 2 years ago
- An age-old cure for what ails the world devex.com/news/an-age-ol… 2 years ago