The creators of the KONY 2012 video that drew over 70 million viewers have created another video to defend the work Invisible Children does. Ben Kessney, CEO of Invisible Children, addresses each of the major concerns that viewers had about Invisible Children’s work.
- RT @lemondefr: #Bruxelles L'hommage de Plantu bit.ly/25hXK8R https://t.co/WNoXNAwCUT 2 years ago
- To Maintain Supply of Sex Slaves, ISIS Pushes Birth Control nyti.ms/1QTDS2c 2 years ago
- America’s presidential election: Pushback econ.st/21G5ulP via @TheEconomist 2 years ago
- Schumpeter: Open for business econ.st/1LTEuYO via @TheEconomist 2 years ago
- An age-old cure for what ails the world devex.com/news/an-age-ol… 2 years ago