The creators of the KONY 2012 video that drew over 70 million viewers have created another video to defend the work Invisible Children does. Ben Kessney, CEO of Invisible Children, addresses each of the major concerns that viewers had about Invisible Children’s work.
- RT @lemondefr: #Bruxelles L'hommage de Plantu bit.ly/25hXK8R https://t.co/WNoXNAwCUT 1 year ago
- To Maintain Supply of Sex Slaves, ISIS Pushes Birth Control nyti.ms/1QTDS2c 1 year ago
- America’s presidential election: Pushback econ.st/21G5ulP via @TheEconomist 1 year ago
- Schumpeter: Open for business econ.st/1LTEuYO via @TheEconomist 1 year ago
- An age-old cure for what ails the world devex.com/news/an-age-ol… 1 year ago