World Congress against Sex Exploitation, Human Trafficking and forced labor (WCSEHTFL) 2012 will hold a conference to discuss the new dimensions of commercial sexual exploitation of children and combating human and sex trafficking worldwide.
The conference will take place on April 16-18 in New York and from April 20-25 in Madrid, Spain.
WCSEHTFL has six objectives:
1. To Increase awareness about the many types and ramifications of Human Trafficking
2. To serve as a resource to the public and advocates by providing valuable information about other initiatives working to address human Trafficking sex trafficking
3. To provide rehabilitation services to current and potential victims.
4. To encourage policy at local and national levels that will contribute to reducing human trafficking and abuse.
5. To provide insight in the activities in the field of science and policy interface;
6. To build a platform of knowledge at an international level;
Related articles: SANAC Women’s Sector