Please read this article from news24.com about a gay pageant winner being murdered. It saddens me that Africa, despite all of its progress, seems to be regressing when it comes to LGBT rights. LGBT people are people, period. They deserve the same rights, dignity and respect all other races, creed, gender, etc. deserve— nothing less, nothing more.
- RT @lemondefr: #Bruxelles L'hommage de Plantu bit.ly/25hXK8R https://t.co/WNoXNAwCUT 2 years ago
- To Maintain Supply of Sex Slaves, ISIS Pushes Birth Control nyti.ms/1QTDS2c 2 years ago
- America’s presidential election: Pushback econ.st/21G5ulP via @TheEconomist 2 years ago
- Schumpeter: Open for business econ.st/1LTEuYO via @TheEconomist 2 years ago
- An age-old cure for what ails the world devex.com/news/an-age-ol… 2 years ago