Human rights should be a top priority for all people in the world as they are rights that every human deserves, but not all receive. Any one person in a minority group is subject to human rights discrimination. Women are among those who are vulnerable to such discrimination. The infographic above is from visual.ly blog. These figures are alarming, so please educate yourself so you too can stand up and be a voice of change.
- RT @lemondefr: #Bruxelles L'hommage de Plantu bit.ly/25hXK8R https://t.co/WNoXNAwCUT 1 year ago
- To Maintain Supply of Sex Slaves, ISIS Pushes Birth Control nyti.ms/1QTDS2c 1 year ago
- America’s presidential election: Pushback econ.st/21G5ulP via @TheEconomist 1 year ago
- Schumpeter: Open for business econ.st/1LTEuYO via @TheEconomist 1 year ago
- An age-old cure for what ails the world devex.com/news/an-age-ol… 1 year ago