- RT @ohteenquotes: The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through the hard times and laugh with you after the … 1 week ago
- RT @ohteenquotes: I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've missed, I've hurt, I've trusted, I've made mistakes but most of all, I've learned! 1 week ago
- It’s Not Just About Bad Choices nyti.ms/1ebFHvi 2 weeks ago
- RT @LifeFacts: Pain makes you stronger, tears makes you braver, and heartbreaks makes you wiser, so thank the past for a better future. 1 month ago
- RT @LifeFacts: They can't hurt you unless you let them, so don't let them. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Transnational
I really enjoyed these photos I found on tumblr that demonstrate, using classic Disney movies we all love and grew up on, that there are many different types of families.
Photo I found on stumbleupon that I thought was funny, but true.
According to ABC News, Facebook Marketplace has banned puppy mill ads and will begin filtering them out. And while it is not as easy as it sounds, Facebook says its system has been working, since more than 10,000 puppy mill … Continue reading
I absolutely love this photo. Everything else is blurred out- as if it does not matter- and the only thing in focus and centralized is equality. It is what everyone should focus on and strive for!
Open letter. World Congress against Sex Exploitation, Human Trafficking and forced labor (WCSEHTFL) 2012 will hold a conference to discuss the new dimensions of commercial sexual exploitation of children and combating human and sex trafficking worldwide. The conference will take … Continue reading
According to the U.N., UNICEF, the UN Global Compact and Save the Children have developed Children’s Rights and Business Principles, which is the first initiative created to guide businesses on the actions they can take in the workplace, marketplace and … Continue reading